Practicing Healthy Hospitality
Each day, we hope to take a step forward towards the new normal. We can only do this together. As a family, we’re committed to practicing healthy hospitality with the safety of our valued guests and employees in mind. In line with the Governor's orders, we will be offering extremely limited patio seating, first-come first-serve, at select locations where you can enjoy your takeout with contactless service. Please call the restaurant regarding availability.
• Employees must have their temperatures read daily before entering the building and wash their hands regularly throughout their shift
• When dining with us, you’ll notice an 8 foot or greater distance between your table and the next
• We have distributed masks to our FOH and BOH staff
• Sanitation stations are set up in multiple areas conveniently located around our restaurant
• We have invested in education for our staff, focusing on cleanliness and safety in the workplace
• All purveyors and vendors are following strict guidelines set in place by Hall Management Group
• Ongoing sanitation efforts include disinfecting surfaces and furniture after every use
Hall Management Group’s mission is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and employees. We are grateful for your patronage and look forward to serving you.