Practicing Healthy Hospitality
Each day, we hope to take a step forward towards the new normal. We can only do this together. As a family, we’re committed to practicing healthy hospitality with the safety of our valued guests and employees in mind. In line with the Governor's orders, we will be offering limited patio seating, 50% dine-in and curbside to-go. Reservations are required, and we ask guests to don a mask while on their feet in the restaurant. Please call the restaurant regarding reservation availability.
• Each Hall Management Group property has been certified safe by Palmetto Priority, the state of South Carolina's program for safety and sanitation during the COVID-19 era
• In addition, restaurants have adhered to higher recommendations brought forth by the Medical University of South Carolina's Back2Business program
• Employees must have their temperatures read daily before entering the building and wash their hands regularly throughout their shift
• When dining with us, you’ll notice an 8 foot or greater distance between your table and the next. Reservations are required in order to best oversee the flow of guests in and out of the restaurant
• Both FOH and BOH employees wear masks at all times. Guests are asked to wear masks while entering, moving around and exiting the restaurant
• Sanitation stations are set up in multiple areas conveniently located around our restaurant
• We have invested in education for our staff, focusing on cleanliness and safety in the workplace
• All purveyors and vendors are following strict guidelines set in place by Hall Management Group, including the donning of masks when delivering goods
• Ongoing sanitation efforts include disinfecting surfaces and furniture after every use
• Investment in regular electrostatic bio cleaning throughout the restaurant
Hall Management Group’s mission is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and employees. We are grateful for your patronage and look forward to serving you.